Our Signature 1-on-1 Personal Training program is known as “Cardioactive
What Is Cardioactive Training?
- Cardioactive training is our workout style whereby a trainer can instantly monitor and adjust to your performance so that you get every drop of sweat out of every single minute of your session. This style of training allows us to maximize your workout so you get faster results, safely, and customized specifically for your goals. We call it a hybrid of strength-training and endurance training. Your form, technique, weight-selection, movement, breathing, posture, and performance are being closely fine-tuned as you get better and better every workout! We guarantee you will see a noticeable change in the first 10-14 days!
- Because we provide Lifestyle Coaching, included in your CardioActive Training program, you get faster results.
- Lifestyle Coaching: Custom Meal Plans, Massage, Assisted Stretching, Alkaline Water, and discounts on Meal Delivery Services
- We only hire the top personal trainers and developed them extensively because your time is limited, and we only succeed with you!
How Does It Work?
- We provide a dashboard for you so you can see your progress; measure, track, analyze everything! Into fitness tech? You’re in the right place!
- With bursts of energy, you push yourself, but aren’t sure how far is too far? We’ve got your safety front of mind, which is why we only provide 1-on-1 personal training and we track your instant heart rate to keep you safe.
- This personalized approach is only for people who are serious and have not had noticeable success in fitness or nutrition on their own.
How Can It Benefit Me?
- With CardioActive, you burn 1,000 calories per hour, you can’t get that with just cardio, or strength training alone.
- You burn three times the fat with CardioActive than Cardio alone. We know exactly what Heart Rate burns the most calories from fat. Yours is probably different than you think.
- You’ll feel a boost in energy, and notice a boost in your metabolism as well.
If CardioActive sounds like a good fit, Click on the Link Below to Apply for our program. We love phone calls and offer online-sign-up here:
Welcome back! In our last blog, we told you about the top three of ten mistakes that people make in their fitness training. Executing a weight loss plan is not easy. From the effort you put into each rep of every workout, to the meal planning and nutrition, it requires hard work. We’ll continue to tell you about the many mistakes that one can make when getting back into shape.
- Rushing – Many people rush through their reps when first getting back in the gym. Not only does this show that you’re not challenging yourself, but it shows a lack of dedication. Your reps should be done slowly, because it should be hard. You should also be taking your time with your reps to avoid injury.
- Leaning – We see this happen all the time. People working out on cardio machines begin to lean and hang onto the rails on the machine. This is completely ineffective for a workout.
- Skipping, Or Passing Up Ab Workouts – This is a huge mistake, While it may be one of the most difficult aspects of your workout, it’s also the most rewarding. Strengthening your core not only looks great, but feels great. Every other bit of exercise you do will be that much more effective when you have a strong core. We recommend that you avoid ab machines, as you tend to use your head, neck and shoulders, more than your core for those.
When working towards weight loss, it’s important that you fully commit. Do your research before every workout, or ask a personal trainer. Stay tuned to our next blog about even more mistakes people make in their fitness training.