Searching for a workout can be incredibly daunting. One look online shows millions of results, often contradicting each other. And those big chain gyms aren’t much help, deploying a one size fits all type of mentality to their routines. Don’t despair! Midtown Trainers in Atlanta is here to help.
Working with one of our Executive Personal Trainers, you’ll receive a workout regimen curated specifically for you. They monitor your progress, plan with any past injuries or surgeries accounted for, and design a workout entirely based on your goals, experience, and comfort level. A generic workout plan can only do so much because it’s designed to cover all bases, but none of them particularly well. Your personalized workout routine is all about you and what you want to achieve. We use a goal system called SMART, which stands for Specific, Measurable, Achievable, Realistic, and Time-bound. That means that your initial goals will be within reach, but they need to be, as new goals are set every 3 weeks after evaluating your measurements and progress. This provides a sense of continued accomplishment, while always adding a new carrot at the end of your nose needed to continue pushing forward.
Our work doesn’t stop there though. Through continued progress tracking, your Executive Personal Trainer will help you set new goals as you crush your old ones. They’re going to be by your side through any ups and downs you may run into. They’re going to help you back up. They’re going to keep you moving forward. Our training experts know that motivation is one of the key ingredients needed for fitness success and are ready to be with you every step of the way. We only use positive reinforcement to encourage and motivate you. If you don’t feel good about what you’re doing, why would you continue to do it? We want you to feel good about your progress and achieving your goals.
We also provide nutritional support, which helps instill good eating habits moving forward. Topics covered include, hydration for weight-loss, what glycogen is, what the best type of detox is, protein supplements, and many other factors that food has on your health and fitness. We are so committed to helping you meet your goals, we can relocate a workout, or even do one remotely through Skype. Keeping a consistent schedule is important to get fit, so we also provide online scheduling so you are in control. We know that many people are motivated by competition, so we have weekly BURN Board Challenges, where you can compete for prizes.
If this all sounds good to you, contact us today to start your free JumpStart Session and get started on your road to better health!
Getting in shape is a long road to be traveled, especially if you have ignored your physical well being for a long time. But as you have a lot of ground to cover, that just means you have that much progress to make.
So now that you have hired a personal trainer, it’s important that you’re doing everything in your power to get back in shape and see that progress. One of the most important aspects of working out and personal training is to make sure that you’re using the right form. Here are the top six reasons you should be concerned with your form.
- Optimal Results – Using the right form when you’re working out takes discipline and focus. When you workout alone or with your trainer, using the proper form will challenge your muscles, causing them to work harder, and get better results.
- Muscle Memory – When you first start out with your personal trainer you might find that your form doesn’t look that great. This aspect of getting in shape only comes with time, and the more you do it, the more your muscles will recognize what the best form is and will continue to build on that path.
- Avoid Injury – Trying to rush the process or ignore it all together will not only lead to less than great results but more importantly, it can lead to injury. You could end up seriously hurting yourself if you don’t use the proper form, which is not only unhealthy, but it’s a setback. It could keep you from working out with your fitness trainer altogether.
- Avoid Lameness – It can be really tiring for your muscles to use the wrong form. Instead of using your muscles the right way, you expend energy on bad form, which means less reps and early exhaustion.
- Bad Muscle Form – Not lifting and working out properly can lead to muscles that don’t build and form properly. If you’re going for a bulky look, it’s important to follow the same movements, every time. Not doing so is less effective, and it will take more time to achieve the look that you seek.
- Encouragement – When you’re using the proper form, you build your muscles in a more effective way. This leads to overcoming challenges in the gym and with every triumph comes the belief that you can do it.
Getting the most out of your personal training plan is important to your progression. Eat well, practice the right form, and be committed to your health, and you and your personal trainer will see the results that you seek.